Chapter 7 Review – Equations of Linear Relations
- Write the equation of a line in slope-intercept form y = mx + b?
- Write the equation of a line in general form Ax + By + C = 0?
- Write the equation of a line in slope-point form y – y1 = m(x – x1)?
- Determine if lines are parallel or perpindicular from the formula?
- Calculate the x and y intercepts?
Study Tip: Two weeks left until the final exam – make sure you are spreading out your studying to avoid cramming last minute. Spreading out your review also allows you to come get help when you run into a topic that you find difficult.