Ch 3 Review – Trigonometry
- Solve for missing sides of a right triangle using Sine, Cosine and Tangent?
- Solve for missing angles of a right triangle using inverse Sine, Cosine and Tangent?
- Solve for missing sides of a right triangle using the Pythagorean Theorem?
Chapter 1 & 2 Review – Measurement, Volume and Surface Area
- Use metric and imperial referants to estimate distances?
- Read metric and imperial calipers?
- Convert within and between the metric and imperial systems using unit analysis?
- Calculate volume and surface area of geometric solids?
- Rearrange formulas algebraically to find unknown measures?
- Convert square and cubed units within and between the metric and imperial systems?
Study Tip: Think about your exam writing strategy. Do you like to do the questions you know first and then go back to tough questions? Do you prefer to work straight through the questions in order or work on them topically? How will you flag questions you want to return to?