Chapter 5 Review – Factoring and Polynomials
- Find the Greatest Common Factor (GCF)?
- Find the Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)?
- Multiply binomials (FOIL)?
- Factor polynomials by removing the GCF?
- Factor trinomials by inspection?
- Factor trinomials by grouping?
- Recognize and factor special trinomials (difference of squares & perfect square trinomial)?
- Use algebra tiles to model polynomial multiplication and factorization?
Study Tip: YouTube has hundreds of videos explaining factoring. If you find yourself getting stuck why not take a look online to see a concept explained. Some helpful channels to try are: Khan Academy, Your Teacher & My Geek Ride