Chapter 4 Review – Exponents and Radicals
- Use a factor tree to determine if a number is a perfrect square or cube?
- Use exponent laws to simplify exponential expressions?
- Simplify problems with negative exponents?
- Simplify problems with fractional exponents?
- Convert between mixed and entire radicals?
Study Tip: The end of each chapter in the text book has a chapter review and practice test… if you haven’t already tried out these questions now is a good time. Don’t forget to check your answers in the back of the book and get help for the problems that you find difficult.